Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
What can you do to help yourself (and others) feel happier? This book is packed full of activities and ideas to try with family, friends and on your own. So, whether you feel happy right now and want to stay that way or you need some ideas to help you feel happier, this book is for you.
It's a cheerful, fun, inspiring, and varied collection of projects for creative, happy and thinking individuals, containing a mixture of step-by-step projects and shorter activity ideas that encompass happiness-inspiring crafts, mindfulness, relaxation, and positivity techniques, and fun ways to get active and boost happiness outdoors. Read through the book from start to finish or dip in and out as the mood you. What's more, these activities are great to repeat time and again as a child builds their happiness skills and incorporates techniques into their daily life. For younger children, parents and carers may wish to work through the book with them, offering guidance and support, whereas more confident readers, 'tweens', and young teens will be able to enjoy engaging with the book independently.
ach of the 50 activities relates to one of Action for Happiness's 10 key evidence-based ways to increase happiness and wellbeing:
1. Giving - doing things for others
2. Relating - connecting with people
3. Exercising - taking care of your body
4. Awareness - living life mindfully
5. Trying out - keep learning new things
6. Direction - have goals to look forward to
7. Resilience - find ways to bounce back
8. Emotions - look for what's good
9. Acceptance - be comfortable with who you are
10. Meaning - be part of something bigger